- A Minute to Learn it - Money Basics
- Using a Bank or Credit Union
Now PlayingHow does a checking account work?
- Virtual Money Management
- Where can I cash my paycheck?
- What types of insurance should I have?
- What do I need to know about Federal Income Taxes?
- What can I do now to prepare for my eventual retirement?
Next PlaylistDebt and Borrowing Money
- A Minute to Learn it - Debt and Borrowing Money
- What is debt?
- What is a loan?
- Tips on Loans
- What is a Cosigner?
- What is the difference between an interest rate and an APR?
- What is Compound Interest?
- What is a Variable Interest Rate?
- How much should you borrow in comparison to your income?
- How much money should I be willing to borrow for school?